Founded in 2019, we are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering and navigational data, we are the world’s only motion-synced in-car VR experience.
Based in the heart of Munich, or remote, we are looking for a Data Engineer to apply their knowledge and expertise in building high performing, scalable data architectures.
Your daily tasks will include;
- Designing, building and launching efficient and reliable data pipelines to both move and transform large and small amounts of data.
- Implementing and designing data models to optimise storage and retrieval
- Optimizing existing pipelines and maintaining domain related data
- Taking full ownership of the end-to-end data driven features
- Deploying quality checks
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in an analytical field such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Strong knowledge in designing and building complex solutions using Python, Pandas, Spark and SQL
- Experience working with data engineering tools like Databricks, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, in conjunction with Docker, Kubernetes and a cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- Exposure to data manipulation in multiple contexts; e.g. preparation, consumption and software engineering
- Ability to design, test and maintain ETL pipelines
- Experience with working with data quality and CI/CD tools
What we offer
- Flexibility between basing yourself at our office in Maxvorstadt, Munich or remotely, whatever works best for you and your field of responsibilities and projects
- Select your preferred working equipment, including OS, etc. and the most up-to-date mobile phone of choice for personal use
- Achieve your goals with a 1,000€ development allowance supported by our feedback culture of bi-annual cycles and team-driven OKR framework so you can directly contribute to our mission
- Unwind with 30 days paid holiday, and dedicate 3 further days to your personal development to attend conferences, courses, events or study
- A transparent gender equal salary structure with clear growth path
- Exceptional people know exceptional people: a referral bonus of 1,000€ per connection who also join you on this ride
- Have fun with our international team at regular company get-togethers and events like Oktoberfest, Christmas parties, and more!
- The possibility to travel globally, attending renowned events and meeting with the most desired and reputable brands in Automotive, Tech and Entertainment
- Advice and support with your relocation to Germany to reduce moving stresses, and keep it exciting
At holoride, what makes you unique, makes us better!
Our ambitious, and diverse team of over 20 nationalities drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate holoriders embracing new ideas, providing a supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself.
Get a preview of what applicants and current holoriders say about us.
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/c0922b56dd9b7ab2d6745e3c51634a9e090a8b1aed7208501448478925ea0501
Schreibe einen Kommentar