We are looking for you as DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) at the earliest possible date for our Headquartes in Fulda, Germany or fully remote in Europe (with at least 6h overlap with CET 9-5 (09:00-17:00) working hours.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with focus on telematics and with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last four years from 70 to over 170 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Short lines of communication and accessible team leaders
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- Choice between Fully remote, flexitime and home office days
- Well-established process for submitting ideas via RFCs and a lightweight approval process
- A company that in some teams already scores ‘high-performer’ as per the metrics from the Accelerate book and wants all teams to achieve the same
- You develop and maintain the company infrastructure solutions, based on both our private datacenters and cloud-based solutions
- You deliver reliable, sensible, and actionable internal tooling
- You support, improve and upgrade a continuous integration & continuous deployment environment (CI/CD)
- You pro-actively look for ways to improve our infrastructure code base
- You can see the big picture and you are proud to call yourself a generalist: the scope of the DevOps group runs vast and deep
- You already have experience in DevOps and are proficient using infrastructure as code
- We rely on Linux, Docker, AWS, and Postgres to provide computing services to the rest of the company, while our CI/CD pipeline is built on top of Jenkins and Ansible. Expertise or desire to master any of them will be an important plus. We will learn the rest together
- Experienced with, or desire to assess, trial and adopt DevOps/DevSecOps best practices
- Responsible, curious and with good communication skills
- Fluent with at least one of Nodejs, Go or Java
- Fluent communication skills in English