Be a part of our success story at JobRad and apply now!
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for contributing to the development and growth of the strategic Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) capability in the organisation. Together with your team members, you will create awareness for EAM and promote enterprise participation in order to deliver key results that support strategic decision making. You will create transparency for the organisational landscape from business, data, application and technology perspectives by collecting data, performing strategic analysis and delivering understandable views that address key stakeholder requirements. You will connect strategy with execution and support transformation initiatives.
What awaits you
- Design modern, sustainable enterprise architectures that optimally support the achievement of business strategy and goals
- Provide proactive and strategic transformation insights in the form of risk heatmaps and change roadmaps
- Set up clear processes, methods, tools, patterns and documentation for modelling views and maintaining repositories in ADOIT
- Contribute to the strategy, vision and goals of the EAM practice together with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Architecture Review Board (ARB) to steer critical technology decisions and identify risks
- Continuously identify, plan and implement improvement opportunities for EAM based on success measures and KPIs
- Create organisational awareness and buy in for EAM through training sessions and focused workshops
- Provide EAM advisory and consulting services to the organisation as well as expert support on a day to day basis
What you bring with you
- At least 1 year of experience modelling enterprise architectures using ADOIT or similar EA software
- Evidence of at least ArchiMate foundation level training, certification is a plus
- Experience in the areas of business architecture or IT architecture, plus knowledge of commonly used architecture frameworks
- Strong in documentation and an affinity for standards, processes and governance
- Maintain the appropriate abstraction level for EAM and remain objective and neutral
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- An above-average ability to recognize problems, and solve them on your own initiative
- Ability to navigate uncertainty and develop new concepts
- Project management and IT service management certifications are a plus
What we offer you
- Various and demanding tasks while working on your own responsibility
- A team of motivated people and bike enthusiasts that welcomes you with open arms
- The chance to contribute to the success of a fast growing Ecopreneur
- Your own JobRad, company pension scheme, Hansefit, fresh fruits, coffee and much more.
Interested? We cannot wait to hear from you!
Start: As soon as possible
Working time: Full time / part time
79100 Freiburg (JobRad Campus)