We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Sounds challenging? It sure is. But we’re up for it and ready to continue growing.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to be an integral part of holoride’s platform team, and ultimately, become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be in charge of development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of our platform. You will be able adapt to new requirements, technological adjustments, and enable us as a startup to move fast.
- Proficient in one of the following programming languages: Ruby, Python or Elixir/OTP
- Proficient in one of the following web frameworks: Rails, Django or Phoenix
- Experience with SQL databases
- Familiar working in agile working methods
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Experience with ecosystems like AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Professional understanding and application with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of no-SQL database technologies
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve