Schlafender Hase leads the way in intelligent, automated text and graphic proofreading solutions. With its flagship product, TVT®, the Text Verification Tool®, users can quickly compare source content with output formats, detecting changes and deviations prior to publication.
Schlafender Hase serves regulated industries across the globe. Clients include the world’s leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as healthcare regulatory bodies. The continued success of Schlafender Hase is based on delivering quality products and a strong understanding of customer pain points. Easy to use, our products reduce proofreading workloads, assure the quality of printed and online materials, and mitigate the risk of costly errors.
Founded in 2001, Schlafender Hase GmbH is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, with a subsidiary in the US. More at: www.schlafenderhase.com
Head of IT Infrastructure & IT Operations
- For our globally active group of companies you will ensure the smooth operation of the existing IT infrastructure & services and also design IT infrastructure solutions and services that are both highly available and secure.
- Your strategy will be based on our design principles and focus on modern IT technologies such as Microsoft Azure, M365, Azure AD and AWS to establish a state of the art, smart and secure environment
- You will set-up a small and efficient IT department
- You will take care of our external IT service partners
- You are service focused and be the company’s primary Technical Support person
- In your position as IT Security Officer, you will ensure smooth IT operations, IT security and compliance for our applications and systems – this also includes IT business continuity management.
- Completed IT studies with several years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of the concept, design, and operation of heterogeneous IT landscapes
- Experienced in IT service management and administration of internal and cloud infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of current Windows server operating systems (knowledge in Linux would be a plus)
- Experience in migration of on-premise IT environment into the cloud is a plus
- Experience with Citrix infrastructure is a plus
- Very good know-how in IT security, including datacenter, cloud, clients, processes, attack vectors
- Experience in network technologies (virtual networks, routers, firewalls)
- Experience in endpoint management
- Business fluent English
- Cross-thematic mindset, quick comprehension, team player and strong communication skills
- Desire for a lot of fresh input, personal striving for optimization
We are looking for an open-minded, motivated person with a high degree of service and team orientation, as well as great communication skills, a can-do spirit, assertiveness, and planning competence.
- A competitive salary, variable compensation, bonus, and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours
- We support and encourage the professional growth of our colleagues through many attractive career development and learning opportunities.
- A dynamic and fun international team with a high level of experience, collaboration, and cooperation.
- Team building events.
- Hybrid & Flexible work environment.
- The operating site is in Frankfurt. Remote work is possible when within European time zone.
Mehr Infos und zur Bewerbung geht es hier entlang: https://t.gohiring.com/h/48b8c96168ce473392205731789a2c4e6b7eff8bb3d9216fb226b944c2d7999b
Schlafender Hase GmbH
60489 Frankfurt am Main