fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school – and nursery photography from analog to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world’s most important players in school and kindergarten photography.
Why work with us? Know more
Check us out on Glassdoor
Connect with us on LinkedIn
– We are trying our best to be an Equal Opportunity Employer –
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyway: we’re at least as interested in your character as in your talents!
IT Administrator (m/f/d)
Your mission is to ensure the availability and efficiency of the IT equipment and online resources our company works with.
This includes providing new joiners with everything they need to do their jobs, including setting up their laptop and giving them the right access to the right tools. It also includes creating and implementing a long term strategy for efficient use of online and offline services.
- Management of notebooks and office hardware: contracts with providers/resellers, setup and maintenance.
- Administration of the office infrastructure (printers, WLAN, VPN, etc.)
- Tracking and optimizing the usage of software licenses, subscriptions and SaaS tools – to support the efficient work of our employees.
- User access management (SSO, permissions) for the tools used internally (slack, google, confluence, etc.).
- Support and training of employees.
- Support for compliance and audit processes.
- Reduce SaaS costs, e.g. by introducing Sastrify
- Migration from Office365 to Google Workspace
- Set up Mobile Device Management for Windows and Mac
Skills we are looking for
- Configuring computers and IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of a wide range of business hardware and software/SaaS
- Cost and logistics management and planning
Where did you find this position?
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- As part of the entire team:
- Monthly team brunches, team events and social days
- After a successful year: paid team holidays (2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
As part of your position:
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office)
- Own laptop and all other necessary tools
- Your personal on-boarding buddy
External / internal training and an annual book budget
That is the challenge, you’re looking for?
We are looking forward to getting to know you better!
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/128281070cf6f611166db0014553b0a2695a961fce4dad3cc023cd701d3401ac
More information on why to work with us, our team, and our journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs
Fotografen Online Service GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
Schreibe einen Kommentar