🚀 Join the Energy Revolution! 🚀
Are you passionate about pioneering the future of battery storage solutions? Want to be at the forefront of innovation with a game-changing tech startup?
Our goal is to increase the deployment of energy storage for renewable energy by setting a new standard for battery storage. With our easy-to-integrate technology, we improve battery storage systems in terms of design, safety, reliability, cost-effectiveness, and handling.
We are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Embedded Engineer (Firmware Development) to join our team.
What will you do
- RTOS & Abstraction Layer: Refine and develop our system’s real-time operating systems, ensuring it’s robust and adaptable.
- Embedded C Development & Code Optimization: Shape our innovative solutions by adding features, ironing out bugs, and optimizing code.
- Communication Protocols: Drive efficient system interactions by advancing and fine-tuning communication methods and enabling seamless IoT interactions.
- Firmware Development for Battery Energy Storage: Immerse in cutting-edge firmware design, pioneering solutions for the green energy storage revolution.
- Embedded Testing & Validation: Set the gold standard with your commitment to rigorous unit and integration testing in the embedded landscape.
- Embedded Systems Toolchain: Amplify project outcomes by syncing with hardware engineers, software developers, and product managers, ensuring integrated success.
- Team Collaboration & Cross-functional Synergies: Join forces with passionate professionals to steer projects to their zenith.
- Technical Documentation & Knowledge Repositories: Enrich our team’s knowledge base, fostering a legacy of knowledge with insightful documentation and embedded system best practices sharing.
What you bring (experience & qualifications)
- RTOS & Firmware Development Experience: Leverage your deep expertise in firmware development and real-time operating systems to drive the next generation of energy solutions.
- Software Development Processes: Apply your knowledge of professional software development methodologies, ensuring efficient and streamlined processes.
- Embedded C Proficiency: Utilize your strong background in Embedded C to develop and refine crucial components of our systems.
- Embedded Systems & Hardware Integration: Demonstrate your understanding of embedded systems, ensuring seamless interfacing with diverse hardware components.
- Embedded Design Best Practices: Guide our designs with your knowledge of best practices in firmware and software, ensuring robustness, efficiency and setting the standard for excellence.
- Team Player with Independent Spark: Join our vibrant software team while demonstrating your capability to spearhead initiatives autonomously.
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills: Tackle challenges with a keen analytical perspective, devising solutions that keep us at the forefront of innovation.
- English Communication & Documentation: Contribute effectively with clear communication and comprehensive documentation skills in English.
You will work with
Founded in 2019, STABL Energy is one of the most innovative start-ups for the energy transition, ees Award 2022 winner and named a global Top100 Energy Start-up in 2021. We are funded by renowned and experienced Tech VCs from Germany and Switzerland. You will work directly with the founders.
Our benefits in a nutshell are:
- We offer the lunch subsidy, company pension plan and subsidy for childcare costs, and after a successful probation period, you’ll participate in the company’s success by getting virtual stock options (VSOPs).
- Free fruits, drinks and muesli, and the best colleagues on earth.
- Providing the possibility to try new technologies and solutions, an open company culture with lots of freedom for your ideas with a huge advantage for your professional development.
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
- Work in a dynamic, open-minded, exciting and fast-moving start-up, where you can have a real impact on company success just by your idea.
We are all united by the vision of enabling a climate-neutral energy system: with safe, sustainable, and efficient battery storage systems. If you too would like to join us on the road to Net-Zero, then get in touch and send us your application documents, even if you do not meet all the requirements. At STABL Energy, we foster and encourage life-long learning.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on LinkedIn.
If you are a passionate Embedded Engineer (Firmware Development) with experience in battery energy storage systems and looking to work in a dynamic startup environment, please send us your application.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to join our team!
For more information and to apply, click here: Senior Embedded Systems Engineer (Firmware Development) (m/f/d)
STABL Energy GmbH
Baierbrunner Str. 30