PiNCAMP is the camping startup founded by the ADAC; the biggest automobile club in Europe. Together with an international team of 70 online experts we are digitizing the camping business by combining the experience and reputation of the ADAC, with the speed of agile processes. Our goal is to be Europe’s leading camping portal. For our continued development, we are looking for passionate hands-on people, who want to grow with us and who will support us to build an excellent product for campers and campsites alike.
Why we are looking for YOU
What you can expect
- Develop and maintain features across our tech stack, including both front-end and back-end components.
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code using best practices.
- Work closely with the product team to understand requirements and provide input on technical feasibility and implementation.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to design and implement solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications. Identify and address technical debt and other code issues as they arise.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to improving engineering practices and processes.
- A degree in Computer Science is nice, we are also interested if your career-path is different.
- Working experience with nextJS (or similar) and graphQL.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and scalable code.
- Experience with code review and collaboration tools such as Git.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
If you are a passionate Full-Stack Engineer with a desire to work on cutting-edge technologies and a proven track record of delivering high-quality code, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What we offer
- Actively experience the journey from startup to market leader
- A steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in growing start-up with an international, committed and experienced team
- A vertical organizational structure which gives the opportunities to push for creative and new ideas
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly educational workshops
- Hybrid and/or remote work
- Paid educational services/books/workshops
- Competitive hardware equipment
- Attractive & competitive salary
- 30 days vacation and an extra vacation day for Christmas and New Years Eve
- A camper for your holiday
Introducing the team
We are an international team and our company language is English. Pincamp is in the ongoing process of transforming from an information portal into a transactional platform on which our users can find their camping vacation and directly book their stays. Additionally, we are going international and multilingual. We use Code-Reviews, Pair Programming, and TDD/TPD to breathe life into business ideas in an agile process. OKRs, regular retrospectives, and chapter meetings help to align our compass every day. We are always open to new and other technologies and seek the right tool for every job. If there is an opportunity to benefit from something new, we discuss and decide inside the team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! We value the diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from different backgrounds.
What´s our stack
- Our backend stack is built using mostly Python microservices, which are accompanied with Kubernetes, AWS and Terraform.
- Most of our data lies in PostgreSQL databases and ElasticSearch
For more information and to apply, click here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/300f0d66fab7192b2834847a82a43c3afbbd64883559e77ebde3608313675ea5
PiNCAMP | ADAC Camping GmbH