ClimatePartner is a leading solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset residual emissions. This renders products and companies carbon neutral, confirmed by our label.
We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 500 employees are spread across offices in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna and Zurich. We work with more than 5,000 companies in 60+ countries.
Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) – Climate Action
What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Digital Solutions team in Munich, where we work in cross-functional and autonomous teams that co-create products and take ownership from idea to impact
- We create innovative, user-centered products with the help of modern software
- We build scalable solutions that keep up with increasing user demand and internationalization across the globe
- We unify the usability, architecture and tech stack of the products we already have
- We work across the full stack and run what we build in production
- Practices like domain-driven design, pair programming, test-driven development and infrastructure-as-code are at the heart of our agile and lean development process
- We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our users
- We currently use TypeScript, React, Node.js, Java, Spring Boot and Python
- We deploy and run our software with Terraform, Docker and AWS
Who you are
- You have experience with software development (any modern technology stack) – ideally with digital, user-centered products and practices like ours
- You are an avid learner and continuously improve yourself and your work. You actively help, give feedback and act upon feedback you receive
- You work on all parts of your team’s technology stack
- You share your knowledge and help others grow
- You contribute to the strategy of your team, and collaborate with other teams
- You communicate professionally in English
Why you should join us
- Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision – working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
- Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
- Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
- Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
- Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
- Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Julia Wolf (email@example.com, +49 89 1222875-1264) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/careers.
We look forward to your application!