The Molecular Cartography™ Company
We are bringing the latest advances in German precision engineering to the biotechnology field.
Together, with our talented team of scientists, commercial experts and investors, we are poised to lead the next generation of single-cell analysis which will enable scientists around the world to apply the power of Molecular Cartography™ and gain new insights based on the highest-resolution view of single-cell spatial biology. Resolve Biosciences is a privately held company headquartered in Monheim am Rhein, Germany with an expanding global footprint, that includes facilities in San José, California, USA.
Our CEO, Jason T. Gammack, brings more than 25 years of life sciences industry experience having developed successful product and customer engagement strategies for some of its preeminent biotechnology brands. He recently served as Chief Commercial Officer at Inscripta, where he oversaw sales, marketing, business development, and customer support for the company’s CRISPR-enabled Onyx™ Digital Genome Engineering platform. Before that, he was Vice President of the Life Science Business at QIAGEN, where he led the life science portfolio and go-to-market strategy. Earlier in his career, Gammack developed commercialization growth strategies at Ingenuity Systems, a leading bioinformatics company acquired by QIAGEN in 2013. He has also held senior leadership roles at Sigma-Aldrich, Invitrogen/Life Technologies, Affymetrix, and Promega Corporation.
Resolve Biosciences, is a well-funded startup, having raised $24 million in an oversubscribed Series A financing round led by PS Capital Management and MasterMind Advisory Services which included participation from Alafi Capital, John Shoffner, and High Tech Gründerfonds. Our Molecular Cartography™ platform has been well received by scientists through an early access program since 2016. We are now entering into an exciting phase of rapid growth and commercialization.
With immediate effect, we are looking to hire a full-time Software Developer (m/f/d) to support our Head of Technology and team in Monheim am Rhein in the following fields:
- To further develop the C# and TypeScript based GUI application controlling our platform
- To absorb/ maintain and extend an existing codebase.
- To ensure high code quality and maintainability.
- To write test-cases and document codes.
- To implement and/or wrap public algorithms or prototypes.
- You are an experienced C# and TypeScript Programmer.
- You are familiar with the Quasar/Vue.js framework and ASP.NET Core.
- You hold a Master’s degree, or Bachelor degree with experience working in an industrial setting.
- You are used to adhere to common documentation standards, ideally also unit testing.
- You are accustomed to use version control systems (git).
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up and collaborative team environment.
- You are a passionate problem solver and creative solution finder.
- You are hands-on and someone, who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You are passionate to work in agile, intercultural teams.
- You are fluent in English (C1 or higher), fluency in German is a plus.
This is the perfect opportunity for a successful candidate to become a part of a highly motivated, agile, and international team in an attractive work environment with excellent career opportunities and flat hierarchies. You will contribute to develop our cutting-edge technology with the clear goal to offer products worldwide, and you will influence both our products and clients. We provide space for creativity and flexible working hours and look forward for new members to join us on an exciting journey into a new field of biotechnology. Still in the start-up phase, we wish to collaborate and grow together with forward-minded people.
Resolve BioSciences GmbH
40789 Monheim am Rhein