Debugging – playing detective in a crime where you are also the murderer.
We are looking for a lecturer for our Java Course.
- Gain professional presentation skills by finding appealing ways to teach what you know best
- You create appealing content for our java development course and so you stay up to date
- Enhance your Java skills by teaching others and uncover new insights through addressing students’ questions
- Strengthen your interpersonal abilities through engaging with students
- Empathy and patience characterize you
- You already have several years experience in Java
- You have knowledge of Linux – Ubuntu, Spring, Hibernate and PostreSQL
- You have good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Ideally, you already have some experience in teaching, tutorials, private lessons or as a consultant
- You are a passionate programmer and want to share your knowledge
- German skills
- Experience in Cloud Computing, especially in AWS
- The possibility of 100% home office and 29 vacation days.
- Work under palm trees – Workation within the EU.
- We support your mental and physical health with our partners Nilo Health & Urban Sports.
- Summer and winter parties, Company Runs and more
- A campus in every German metropolis: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, Leipzig…
Want to know more?
Get in touch with us and we arrange a first short chat via video call or phone with you!
Are you looking for a job with a strong social impact? We at the Digital Career Institute GmbH have been offering a wide range of training courses as a tech school since 2016. We have already helped numerous people to make a fresh start and find a job in the digital world of work. From the original initiative to create new future perspectives for refugees, we have developed into an established tech institute for people of all nationalities and origins. Together with a highly qualified team of over 250 employees, we are all working towards one mission: to provide the best possible training for interested people to enable them to start a job in the digital industry. Our headquarters are in Berlin. You can find us not only there, but also in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Leipzig, München, Dortmund and in other German cities where we also have offices. Would you like to join us in helping many more people find attractive, future-oriented jobs? Contact us and become part of the DCI team.