We are emax.digital a Big Data analytics start-up from Munich.
We develop AI-based software, and help brands sell even more successfully on Amazon & Co. thanks to smart technology and years of Amazon, Analytics & Tech experience of the three founders Andreas, Dimitri and Dominik.
As former Amazon executives we understand the complexity brands are facing in fast-paced digital environments. For 12+ years we worked closely with leading brands and manufacturers across the EU and US and developed successful e-commerce strategies for multiple verticals. We founded emax.digital to help brands excel in e-commerce through smart tools, retail excellence and the right mix of marketing & activation.
- Extend and improve our scalable, microservice-based backend that collects and streams data from APIs and crawlers.
- Create a data-driven Big Data platform with the help of Designers & Product Owners.
- Be part of the full CI/CD process and develop new features from scratch to deployment.
- Continuously improve our application with the help of state-of-the-art technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or comparable education.
- You love to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Experienced in working with OOP and TypeScript based frameworks like NestJS.
- At least three years working experience with Node.js.
- Experienced with React.
- Solid experience with Databases, ideally PosgreSQL/Redshift and MongoDB.
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus).
- You are open to give and receive feedback and strive to improve.
- You are a team player and love the challenge of complex projects.
- Ideally you have already worked with message brokers like RabbitMQ and data streaming frameworks like Flink.
- Ideally you have experience in using Docker and Kubernetes.
- A fast-growing data analytics start-up where you can take on responsibility from the very beginning and leave your footprint starting at day one.
- Get insights into all areas of our big data project that uses the most recent technologies and approaches.
- You work closely with the founder team and be part of the development of the product.
- You work together with a team that is passionate about technology.
- Laptop and operating system of your choice.
- Close collaboration and direct feedback from leading brands, agencies and other start-ups.
- Work from home and flexible working hours.
- Play with our office dog.
- You will gain deep insights into the DNA of the most successful e-commerce players (Amazon & Co.).
- Our office in the heart of Munich offers a warm, family-like atmosphere amongst other start-up companies (incl. team events, Ping Pong and foosball matches).
emax digital GmbH