CETITEC GmbH is a leading specialist for the development of automotive software products with a team of around 100 skilled employees. For over 20 years our software products have been key elements of the connectivity systems in vehicles manufactured by major automotive manufacturers worldwide. By continuing to develop new products we provide state of the art technologies and solutions for the vehicles of the future and enhance the flexibility and safety of drivers and passengers on the road.
- Development of automotive software components and applications for vehicle connectivity systems
- Architecture and design of software components
- Participation in design reviews
- Integration of software components on different operating systems and platforms
- Problem analysis and implementation of corrective measures in complex software products
- Collaborate on continuous improvement of products and development practices
- Successful university degree with a specialisation on technical informatics, operating systems, embedded systems or communications engineering
- Practical experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of programming concepts in C and C++
- Solid understanding of hard- and software interaction
- Strong quality awareness
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the interactions within heterogenous computer systems
- Knowledge of operating systems and architecture
- Knowledge of communication busses and networks (e.g. CAN/CANFD, Ethernet, LIN, FlexRay, etc.)
- Knowledge of automotive transport and diagnosis protocol standards
- Passion for network technologies and distributed systems
- Knowledge of build processes and tools (CMake, Make) desirable
- Knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. python shell etc.
Cetitec is a fast growing engineering company through and through. Our team of engineers develop individual next-generation technologies for the automotive industry and partner with our clients throughout the complete development lifecycle. We are looking for passionate, versatile engineers who are enthusiastic about taking on new challenges, are eager to learn, bring fresh ideas from all areas and have a strong problem-solving attitude.
Working for Cetitec you can enjoy:
- An interesting and challenging role within a highly motivated and talented team with room for creative freedom
- Playing a part in changing and improving the safety and driving experience across the globe
- The buzz of a fast paced, dynamic and multicultural organisation in which you can grow and evolve with and within Cetitec
- A fun and friendly working environment with all the perks of a modern organisation, including flexible working hours and a mix of on-site and home-office work
Come and join us and help make an impact on drivers around the world. We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.