Compado helps high-profile consumer brands, such as Hello Fresh, Parship and Babbel, to achieve outstanding growth by sending tens of thousands of users, who are ready to buy. In recent years, Compado has become a market leader in commercial decision products, with a strong foothold in the European and American markets. Being a heavy-weight influencer of consumer journeys, Compado relies on its titanium-grade capabilities in building comparison and decision-making platforms, presenting users with one or several handpicked brands from the Compado network.
We have decided that traditional working is over. We went fully remote and are spearheading the remote working movement within Berlin’s start-up scene. With us, you can work from anywhere.
If you are eager to be a part of phenomenal growth and trust we can shape one of Berlin’s fastest-growing ventures together in an impactful way, we are very excited to receive your application.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a fast-growing company, our data and data sources are constantly expanding. Being able to come up with scalable and efficient solutions to provide data for downstream use is a core part of your responsibilities
- Responsible for managing a large part of our data pipeline
- Communicate with different stakeholders to understand their data related needs,
- Independently develop new parts of our data infrastructure from scratch, tailored to the company’s needs
- You are a mentor to our Junior/Trainee Data Engineers
- You can assist our Data Scientists on any Data Engineering topic
- Envision and shape our infrastructure to take it to the next level
- A master’s or PhD in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics)
- At least 3 years of Data Engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and Database Management and architecture
- Strong coding skills in Python and knowing your way around APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Redshift, s3, Lambda, Sagemaker, Glue, EMR etc.)
- Experience with Apache Airflow (or a similar workflow management platform)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Tableau (or a similar data visualization tool)
- A company that gives you space to grow and take ownership! A chance to be part of one of Berlin’s fastest growing startups, carrying major responsibility in growing Compado into a company with 100+ employees
- Lead a “work from everywhere” lifestyle with an optional office in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a highly innovative culture, constantly striking new and refreshing paths, with emphasis on New Work and Remote Working as well as environmental consciousness
- Highly international and ambitious teams
We’re looking forward to your application! Please send us your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s go places!
Kyle Smith (Team Lead – Data) is looking for a Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d) to join the Intelligence Team.